The Church of the Savior Administrator is responsible for the general operation of the church including communication with the church body, work with leadership, management of the office, and supervision of staff. The Administrator consistently attends and helps coordinate Church of the Savior Sunday morning services as well as special services. The successful applicant will have experience in leadership, effective communication, facilitation of meetings, events and services, and will work well with teams. Additional qualities sought include orientation to detail, flexibility, comfort with delegation and self-direction. The salary will be between $23,000 and $27,000, commensurate with experience. It is a part-time (25 hours a week) position. There are no benefits. The weekday schedule is flexible and can be negotiated with the Board of Trustees and church staff.
• 2 years’ office or administrative experience.
• Ability to work with volunteers in the congregation and supervise staff.
• Ability to operate office equipment and strong computer skills including Microsoft Office, Zoom, Google Suite, Dropbox and website management.
• Experience in budget management.
• Experience in leadership.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to flex schedule to attend periodic evening or weekend meetings.
• Ability to handle stress and problem solve.
• Ability to keep confidential and sensitive information.
• Commitment to standing as a moral and positive representative of the church community and adhering to the Church of the Savior Statement of Faith.
To apply please submit a cover letter, resume, and three references to email@example.com by 10pm on Saturday, March 13th.
The Development Director is responsible for planning, organizing, and directing all Center City Academy fundraising efforts. This includes the major gifts program, annual donor pledges, special events and capital campaign.
The Development Director is responsible for planning, execution, control and evaluation of fundraising, public relations, and outreach for the organization. The Development Director works closely with the Board and Fundraising volunteers to enhance and support the overall mission of the organization, and to assure that ample unrestricted and program funds are generated.
• Develop and oversee fundraising program
• Identify, research and cultivate funding sources to meet the mission of CCA • Identify prospective individual donors, corporate sponsors and those in positions of community leadership. Develop strategies to cultivate and nurture those relationships to meet the mission of CCA
• Maintain ongoing communications with all donors and prospects in coordination with Data Assistant and Board
• Develop solicitation materials and communicate with grant writer for submission of funding requests
• Oversee digital records for all donations and recognitions to include donor acknowledgements
• Collaborate with Board of Directors on the planning of fundraising events and responses to donors and attendees
• Collaborate with graphic designer and BOD members to create and develop marketing materials for fundraising
• Work with social media contractors to update Website, Facebook Page, and Donor Base Server
• Develop and oversee all Press Releases and Local News Releases
• Make public appearances /accept speaking engagements to promote public awareness and share information about the mission of CCA with the community
• Raise brand awareness
• Acquire new recurring donors
• Increase average monthly gift size
• Increase average one-time gift size
• Increase number of gifts through different channels
• Optimize future email campaigns
• Demonstrated fundraising experience
• Demonstrated foundation relationship and grant writing experience
• Familiarity with the effective use of social media
• Ability to use a variety of office suite software, such as MS Office or similar
• Excellent written, interpersonal and verbal communication skills
• Bachelor's Degree
Please submit current resume that includes references and a cover letter explaining your interest to in this position to: Admin@CenterCityAcademy.org. For more information, contact Rebecca Moore @ 316-641-4153.
We will begin reviewing applications on May 1. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.