Interested in serving on one of these boards?
Submit a Board Member Application Here! https://podio.com/webforms/21738452/1521950
Homestead Health Center
Mission: As an expression of Christian Mission, we provide care and services for older adults in a friendly environment.
Our Vision: Be Exceptional, No Exceptions.
Our Core Values:
Respect and Dignity
Board Member Description: We are looking for a few At-Large members to serve on our Board, who provides guidance and oversight to our 501(c)3 Long Term Care and Skilled Nursing Facility in Wichita. Experience we are searching for includes Accounting/CPA, Legal, or Clinical/Nursing background. Meetings are held bi-monthly on the second Monday from 7pm-9pm and are currently being held virtually.
Contact Kelly Cooper email@example.com or (316) 262-4473 ext 215
Pure and Simple Truth for Youth, Inc.
Mission: Our mission is to share the Truth about Whole-Person Identity, Healthy Relationships, and Sexual Integrity with Youth, Families, and Communities
Vision: Healthy, Whole, and Fulfilled Lives for all Youth.
Core Values: Integrity, Respect, Self-Control, Humility, Courage, Leadership and Collaboration.
Board Member Description:
• Determining the mission and purposes of the organization
• Selecting and evaluating the performance of the Executive Director
• Strategic and organizational planning
• Ensuring strong fiduciary oversight and financial management
• Active fundraising and resource development
• Approving and monitoring Pure & Simple Truth for Youth, Inc.’s programs and services
• Enhancing Pure & Simple Truth for Youth, Inc.’s public image
• Assessing its own performance as the governing body of Pure & Simple Truth for Youth, Inc.
• Follow the organization’s bylaws, policies, and board resolutions
• Maintain confidentiality about all internal matters of Pure & Simple Truth for Youth, Inc.
Contact Erika Higgins firstname.lastname@example.org or (316)688-0840